Here at Splash, we take every precaution to ensure that your trip will be both safe and enjoyable. However adventurous activities are not completely free of risk and cannot be made so without destroying the essential elements of the activity. Splash holds full Public Liability and accepts our moral and legal obligations toward you however we cannot assume responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or personal injury.
Please ensure all members of your group read the Terms and Conditions carefully, complete and submit the form below – you need to do this before you are due to take part in your activity.
I, the undersigned, hereby accept that adventurous activites have inherent risks and I understand there is a chance I may participate in dangerous activities. I have made staff at Splash Spain fully aware of any medical conditions or medical history that may inhibit me or impair my ability to take part in any adventure activities, and I hereby agree to listen and follow any instructions given to me by the Splash Spain staff. By completing the form below and clicking ‘Submit’ I accept these conditions – this does not release Splash from their obligations and does not affect my legal rights.
- Splash Spain reserves the right to change the venue or to postpone or cancel any trip if we feel water levels or weather conditions on the day of the trip are incompatible towards a safe trip.
- Splash Spain accept bookings either by email, through our website (http://spainadventuretours.com) or via telephone.
- Bookings are accepted when Splash Spain receives your NON REFUNDABLE deposit. Splash Spain reserves the right to make exceptions to the above where instances dictate.
- All cancellations must be advised as early as possible by the person who originally made the booking contacting Splash Spain by telephone or email. Cancellations are accepted as from the date Splash Spain receives the verbal or electronic/email confirmation of cancellation.
- Cancellations incur the following charges:
- Date of booking to 10 days prior to the trip taking place – client will lose their non-refundable deposit.
- Final numbers of participants must be confirmed by telephone or email no later than 10 days prior to the trip. Failure to do this will result in the client being charged for the full amount of persons booked.
- For bookings made via third party agents your contract is with them and not Splash Spain. Any refunds from cancellations has to be from the agent not Splash Spain.
- Payment for most activities is due 10 days before the activity is scheduled. For quad biking, dune buggies and hot air balloon flights, this is due on the day of activity in cash – British pounds or Dirham.
- Splash Spain reserve the right to make alterations to brochure details, and any other company documents, before and after any booking has been received and confirmed. Most of these changes will be minor and in most cases we will inform you at the earliest opportunity.
- While Splash Spain carries full Public Liability Insurance, it is strongly suggested that participants carry their own personal accident policy that covers them for the activity they are undertaking. For wet activities this should include river rafting up to and including Grade 5 white-water. Personal accident policies are usually available from your own insurance broker.
- ALL participants must be made aware by the person booking the trip that whitewater rafting, as well as other outdoor adventurous activities, carries a degree of risk. While Splash Spain has tried to minimise these risks, there is still a chance that participants may fall into cold, turbulent water that is fast flowing. Participants will only be accepted on the understanding that they are aware of these risks and wish to participate of their own free will.
- Splash Spain reserve the right to refuse participation to clients that they believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and in such circumstances no refunds shall be given. Similarly if you are prevented from continuing an activity due to the persistent disregard of instructions, or due to you putting yourself or others at risk, no refund shall be given.
- On signing the ‘Trip Reservation’ or Company paper, or receiving your trip confirmation, you agree to honour and abide by the terms and conditions laid down by Splash Spain , and have made all the participants in your party aware of these terms and conditions.